If you value education for your children, then you should understand how the teaching methods of Montessori education are specifically designed to meet your child’s needs.
Montessori education has based its method of teaching on self-directed activity, collaborative play, and hands-on learning. So you can rest assured that your children are in good hands.
The good thing about Montessori education is often the level of teaching that each child gets. Moreover, they provide all the necessary factors that would complement the learning process of your child.
Montessori schools understand the need to support the aspects of child development. Thus, they have created a match between the natural interests of your child and the available activities they have in school.
Here is how Montessori education provides the best learning environment for your child.
Children aged 3 years or younger
- The school offers a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment
- Promotes trust amongst themselves and the world around them
- Helps in the development of confidence in the emerging abilities that they develop
- Develops gross motor coordination, language skills, and fine motor skills
- Provides opportunities for gaining independence in daily activities
Primary School Children
This will be for children 3-6 years of age
- Nurtures the development of functional independence, self-regulation, and task persistence
- Promotes social development with the presence of respect, communication, and safe and natural consequences
- Offers opportunities to have imaginative exploration, which leads to creative, confident self-expression
- Has many various materials intended for the refinement of the sensory, development literacy, perception, and mathematical comprehension
6-12 year-old children
- Provides the opportunity to achieve a collaborative intellectual exploration wherein the interests of the child are guided and supported
- Supports the development of imagination, intellectual independence, self-confidence, and self-efficacy
- Fosters the understanding of the role of the child in the community, particularly in their culture and in their natural environment
The aim of Montessori education is to nurture the individual interests and strengths of each child in all levels of classrooms. Thus, education in a Montessori environment would encourage children with more exploration of their own world.
It also motivates children to understand and respect all forms of life, systems, and forces that exist within them. This can be achieved by having peaceful and happy places that are designed to meet children’s developmental needs in each stage of life.
Moreover, all the items in the environment are scaled to the size of the child. So, it means that children are all in a single community together.
The moment your children set foot onto a Montessori learning environment, they will be able to experience an immediate and touching moment. This is because they will realize that this place is truly for them.
Kid’s Town Montessori School is centrally located at 867 Sycamore Avenue in Vista, California and is proud to serve the cities of: Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Carlsbad, San Elijo Hills and many more